In this true story of “love, difference and the fight to belong,” a mother tracks down the first person ever diagnosed with autism, now an elderly man in rural Mississippi, to learn if his life story holds promise for her own son with autism.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2022
- VIP Access Cocktail Reception: 6:00PM
- Movie Screening + Panel Discussion: 7:15PM
Montclair State University, The Presentation Hall, School of Communication and Media Building
A panel discussion on the importance of building community will immediately follow the movie screening. Panelists include:
- Filmmakers Caren Zucker and John Donvan
- Amy Silna Soukas, REED Board member
- Amy Gravino, MA, Autism Sexuality Advocate and Relationship Coach
- Law Enforcement Member
Space is limited, please register by March 7, 2022. All proceeds benefit the REED Foundation for Autism. Please send your proof of vaccination to email@example.com.