REED Visionary Fund: Your Lasting Legacy
Your charitable estate gift will positively impact the lives of children and adults with autism, and their families, for generations to come.
Details to share with your advisor:
- Legal Name: REED Foundation for Autism
- Address: 25 Potash Road, Oakland, NJ 07436
- Federal Tax ID: 81-2683921
- Sample bequest language: “I give, devise and bequeath to the REED Foundation for Autism the sum of $_____[or___%] to be used for REED Foundation for Autism’s general use and purposes.”
- Flexible giving option
- Your legacy of charitable giving continues at the REED Foundation for Autism
Setting up a beneficiary designation on a bank, brokerage, retirement account or life insurance policy offers an easy way to make a charitable gift and save future lives.
- Examples of beneficiary designations
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plans
- Bank accounts
- Brokerage accounts
- May reduce estate taxes
- If you need the money, or just change your mind, you can name a different beneficiary at any time.
Reminder: This information is not intended as tax or legal advice. Always check with your tax and financial advisor for professional guidance.